Finding Your Mobile Solution
Big Ideas. On Time. On Budget. Established in 1993, CGS Premier has earned its reputation as an industry leader providing quality, service and value with every project we undertake. With slightly over fifty employees, our company is family owned and operated with a dedicated team focused on building long lasting relationships with our customers. Our team is with you every step of the way…from initial concept, throughout the build, and of course once the mobile solution has hit the road. Our custom fabricators can, and do, build anything. It is our job to work with our customer to determine the best solution to meet their unique needs. Our guidance and project management will ensure your success.
CGS Premier’s ability to build on any mobile platform in an efficient manner has allowed the timely delivery of health clinics throughout the nation. The same level of focus will be applied to your Mobile Blood Mobile. Together we will discuss, design and build the center which will best meet your needs; whether it is in a Drop Trailer which will allow easier access for those facing mobility challenges, aboard a coach for those seeking a more traditional setting, or in a double-expandable semi-trailer capable of processing and gathering a much greater number of donations at one time. You are part of the team, you are part of the solution, you are part of the success of the build.
You have a need for a mobile solution. Now, where do you start the process of design, vendor selection, and finally production. Here are some key points to keep in consideration as you enter into the Mobile Solution process:
- Define your mission. Determine whether your mobile unit will perform one function or be tasked as a multi-purpose site requiring a flexible floorplan.
- Select the platform which will best meet your needs. Each platform has strengths and weaknesses. Talk to your fabricator to determine which will work best for you (and your budget).
- Communicate, communicate, communicate. Include Vendor Conferences and have Vendors submit questions for clarification. And, once you have selected the company which will build your Mobile Solution, meet with them and communicate throughout the fabrication process.
- Aluminum/Steel fabrication/welding
- SolidWorks, 3D CAD scale drawings
- Custom structures/design
- Electrical engineering
- A/V installation
- HVAC installation
- Carpentry (fine and rough)
- Retrofit existing assets (repurpose)
- 15 production bays and over 65,000 sq. feet
- Fiberglass sculpting
- HD digital printing and installation
ATTENTION TO DETAIL
- Container or Trailer Modifications to customers specifications
- HVAC Calculations and Installation
- Fire suppression system Design and Installation
- Wiring AC and DC Power Systems
- Design and Build Custom Storage Racks
- Installing Customer Supplied Products
- CGS Industrial can recertify containers and include Engineering Stamp for 50 states in the US Market for Containers, Trailers and Custom Structures.
- Sound Attenuation